Saturday 27 October 2012

A number of prophecies are explained at the same time



The prophecies that Jesus(pbuh) would be a light to the Gentiles, the non-Jews, and that he would baptise people with fire and the Holy Ghost are explained together with the biblical references entered today, 27/10/2012, at www.theadamicrevelations.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/new-references-added.html

The prophecies include the following and they are all about the same thing.

Matthew 3:11-12  (KJV) I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 12: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
Luke 3:16-17  (KJV) John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire: 17: Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.
Matthew 5:14-16  (KJV) Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15: Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16: Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 4:14-16  (KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying,  15: The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephtalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordon, Galilee of the Gentiles;  16: The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up.
Psalm 78:1-3  (KJV) Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth. 2: I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old: 3: Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.  Note: Jesus was fulfilling this prophecy and that is why he reminded people about it at Matthew 13:34-35.
Isaiah 42:6-7 (KJV) I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; 7: To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
Isaiah 62:1 (KJV) For Zion’s sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
Revelation 11:3-4 (KJV) And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. 4: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
Revelation 21:23-25 (KJV) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24: And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25: And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.